Do you ever think that worrying about your clothes is shallow? That really you should be spending your time working out how to end world poverty? Well here are my Top 10 reasons why you should enjoy your clothing.
- If you look good, you feel good and behave in the world with greater confidence. This is why programs such as Look Good Feel Better have such a positive impact on the lives of women with cancer (this is a fantastic cause that I volunteer for).
- If you feel good, you project more positivity to the world and make it a better place for those who intereact with you.
- You can express to the world your personality – without a word you are telling people who you are.
- If you care about your clothes and grooming, others will believe that you have the same level of attention focused on your personal and professional lives.
- If you know you look great – if your clothes work for the situation, your personality and your body shape and proportions, then you will forget about them and concentrate on what you’re doing and the people you’re with.
- The human body is beautiful and powerful, it can do amazing things, so put beautiful clothes on it and appreciate it for what it can do for you as well as how it can make you look.
- The right clothes will open many doors to you and help create opportunities that can take you places you could only dream about.
- Your clothing is an investment in you and who you are and who you’d like to be and where you want to go in your life.
- You can be creative and try something new, or be safe and stick with what you know works.
- As the saying goes – Because You’re Worth It.
I have been motived to post this due to the current crisis of Karen’s Of a Certain Age Blog which will be sadly missed if she chooses not to keep going!