The other day I posted on breaking the style rules, and I thought that I’d post some more ways to do it.
5 More Ways to Break the Style Rules
August 30, 2009 by 19 Comments
1. Don’t match shoes and handbags – different is interesting.
2. Don’t match earrings and necklaces – sets are dull, look for relevance and reminisence, without that matchy-matchy vibe.
3. Wear heels if you’re tall – so many tall women feel they can’t wear them – you tower above us all anyway – what does a bit of extra heel matter?
4. Wear red – or a variation of any colour you’ve been told you can’t wear – there is a variation of every colour for everyone (though for those with cool skin your best variation of orange is brown), other than that, there are both warm and cool versions of pink, red, green, blue, purple and yellow – revel in colour it’s supposed to be fun.
5. Have short legs but love 3/4 length pants? Wear them in a stone/beige/skin colour with a low vamp shoe and they won’t have that leg shortening effect.
What other ways do you like to break the rules?