Colour and Style Workshops

Would you like a personal consultation but can’t afford it?  Why not come along to one or both of our group workshops, find out all about you, and get your wardrobe under control.
I’ll be running 2 workshops during March in Melbourne Australia and would love to help you.
If you live in Los Angeles and are interested in attending a workshop see the bottom of this post.
Come Alive with Colour – Workshop  - Friday 13 March 9.30am – 1pm

Wearing the best colours for you will make you look healthier, happier, younger, more vibrant and help you project a really positive image. Remember the last time someone commented on how well you looked? What were you wearing? You’ll probably find out that it was on of your best colours.

Just think about all the clothes you’ve bought over the years that either are worn once or never worn, and take up valuable wardrobe space – why is it that you don’t wear the item? Maybe it’s because the colour doesn’t suit you, and doesn’t make you feel good. The Come Alive with Colour workshop is an investment in your future wardrobe, and an investment in you – if you look good, you’ll feel good, and will project a positive image that others will pick up on and reflect back to you.

During this workshop you’ll be draped and discover your best colour direction, receive comprehensive colour notes about wearing your best colours, and come to understand what really works best for you and your individual features. Participants will receive their personal colour swatch and comprehensive colour guide to take home.

Investment: $150

Secrets of Style – Workshop 2 – Friday 20 March 9.30am – 1pm

Have you ever wondered what your style personality is? Do you see other people, think ‘they look great’ try and copy their look, but it just doesn’t work for you? Is your wardrobe a hodge-podge of different clothing styles, some which work, but many that don’t make you feel great? Discover your clothing personality in this revealing workshop and find out which clothing styles suit the real you and will help you project a great first impression.

Plus, understand your shopping personality and don’t waste time and money shopping in all the wrong places.

Do you constantly get frustrated when you find nothing fits? Do things that look great on your similar sized friends look bad on you? It’s time to find out all about your body, and what works on it. We all usually blame our body for how our clothing looks, but it’s not your body, you’re just trying on the wrong clothes.

Discover how to look taller, slimmer, shorter, curvier – whatever it is that you’d like to change about your shape, no extreme makeover required.

Investment: $150

Do both Image Workshops for $270 and save $30 on the total price of the workshops.
Do you Live in L.A or surrounds?
I am also planning to hold 1 or 2 workshops in L.A during May when I’m over.  They will include colour and style and possibly a shopping trip – if you are interested please leave me a comment so I can gauge numbers.

Comments

1. Deja Pseu says:

For LA, count me in!

2. Julianne says:

Sure wish I was close to L.A. :-(.

3. The Seeker says:

Sounds very interesting….
    Well, I’m too far.

xoxo

4. I wish I lived in LA!

5. kittyscreations says:

Oh I wish I could make it to these workshops! If you come to Florida, I’ll be the first to sign up!

6. Colour Me Happy says:

When I think about the money I spend on clothes on a whim it makes so much sense to hire a professional such as yourself to a) find out what I have in my closet that I’m not even wearing, and come up with a way to wear it. b) the colours are so important! I have discovered turquoise is a colour that looks so great on me (I’m a summer). The only thing about being this colouring is that it’s hard to find them in the winter. Then I end up wearing a bunch of black/gray/brown/cream anyways. I’m working on it though. I did find a pale pink and blue sweater at Benneton this Winter.

Deja – can’t wait to meet you.

Julianne, Seeker, Jane, Kittyscreations – hopefully another time!

Color me Happy – I always hear people say “but I won’t be able to find clothes in my colours” yet whenever I shop with clients I ALWAYS find clothes – I think you just have to start having blinkers on and stop seeing all the other clothes that are not colours that suit you.

As a summer you can wear grey really well, and it makes a great backdrop for every other colour.

8. Zoelicious says:

I am interested. Thanks!

9. Fifi Flowers says:

How FUN… you are coming to L.A. I hope it’s not when Belette is off to Paris… I’m sure she would hate to miss seeing you!

Zoelicious – I look forward to meeting you!

Fifi – Yes – arriving 2 May departing 21 May – Belette is going to Paris for 10 days – so we definitely will meet! I hope to get to meet you too if you’re in the area!

11. I have been a long time admirer of your blog and it is about time I commented!

I have just spent the weekend in Melbourne (please refer to my blog http://www.thewritinginstinct.blogspot.com)for a business meeting (plus other things!). If only my trip was in later…

I have also started my own ‘fashion’ blog (on a link from my writing blog) where I am experimenting with various looks. Previously (when I worked in academia and hospitals!)I only dressed in black, white and grey and believed that one didn’t need more than basic black and brown shoes. But, that has changed! I would love to have your opinion on some of the looks I (try!) to put together.

12. kellystp says:

If the timing works out, I’d love to fly to LA in May for this.

13. I am in LA and think this would be fabulous.

Kellystp, Cosmo and Zoelicious – can you contact me via my email so we can get your details and pass on info about the workshop

imogen at bespoke image dot com dot au is my email address (no spaces of course!

15. Imogen – are you still coming to LA in May? I would love some more info! tarzucker@yahoo.com

16. Ooops – just saw your e-mail address. Will contact you through that.