Yes, bras – foundation garments – they are such an important part of looking great.
Correctly fitting bras will:
- Make your waist look smaller and longer
- Give your breasts a better shape
- Give your breasts support
- Make your clothes look better
- Not be painful – underwires that dig in, straps that fall off your shoulders, these things are indicators that the bra doesn’t fit you correctly.
So what are you waiting for? Isn’t it time you got correctly fitted?
Now, not only can you be fitted for a bra, but you can also get a bra altered if there are just a couple of issues.
- Underwires can be shortened if they go up too high under your arm
- Sides can be cut down so they don’t cut in to your armpit or shoulder
- The band should sit horizontal around your body, if it rides up at the back, you need to go down a back size, up a cup size.
- Your bust peak should sit halfway between shoulder and elbow
- The centre of the bra (usually underwires) should sit flat against your chest wall
- The breast should fit into the cup, neither spilling out any side, nor should the cup be puckered